Free Download NetworkManager full version standalone offline installer for Windows is actually a collection of several tools that can help you manage your network connection in more than just one way.
You can also FREE download ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager.
Overview of NETworkManager Benefits
The main window holds a wide variety of tools placed on the left part of the screen for easy access.
Moreover, tools included let you view the network interface and various information about it, scan IP ranges and display results, scan for hosts and ports, ping a certain host, perform a quick lookup, connect to a server with PuTTy or VNC, query SNMP and perform a wake-up-on-LAN.
Overview of NETworkManager Features
- Network Interface - Information, Bandwidth, Configure
- WiFi - Networks, Channels
- IP Scanner
- Port Scanner
- Ping Monitor
- DNS Lookup
- Remote Desktop
- PuTTY (requires PuTTY)
- TigerVNC (requires TigerVNC)
- SNMP - Get, Walk, Set (v1, v2c, v3)
- Wake on LAN
- HTTP Headers
- Subnet Calculator - Calculator, Subnetting, Supernetting
- Lookup - OUI, Port
- ARP Table
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more