Free Download Network Printer Control full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it can explicitly set the Windows 8/10 default printers.
Overview of Network Printer Control
It is designed to improve the management of default printers in Windows 8 and 10.The idea came to the author when upgrading a laptop from Windows 7 to 10.
Specifically, Windows 10 wiped out the default printers for each network that were stored. In Windows 7, you had a clear path to manage your default printers.
Windows 10 switches default printer that associates with network to the last printer used on that network instead of keeping the same default even if you occasionally use another printer.
Features of Network Printer Control
- Explicitly set the Windows 8/10 default printers by network name
- Improve the management of default printers
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more