Free Download NCH WavePad full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a full-featured professional audio and music editor.
You can also FREE download 3delite Dictaphone.
Overview of NCH WavePad Benefits
It lets you record and edit music, voice, and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and add effects like echo, amplification, and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wave or mp3 editor, but it also supports several other file formats, including vox, gsm, WMA, real audio, au, aif, FLAC, Ogg, and more.
Further, Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, etc. It also includes amplifying, normalizing, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, etc. Integrated VST plugin support gives professionals access to thousands of additional tools and effects.
Moreover, it also supports almost all audio and music file formats, including mp3, wave, vox, gsm, WMA, au, aif, FLAC, real audio, Ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more. Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer.
Overview of NCH WavePad Features
- Typical Audio Editing Applications
- Trim sound bites out of longer audio files
- Reduce vocals from a music track
- Cut together audio for radio broadcasts or podcasts
- Save files for your iPod, PSP or other portable devices
- Create ringtones from music files or recordings
- Record voiceovers for multimedia projects
- Restore audio files by removing noise, hissing or hums
- Normalize the level of audio files
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more