Free Download MusicBrainz Picard latest version standalone offline installer for Windows. This is a cross-platform music tagger powered by the MusicBrainz database.
Overview of MusicBrainz Picard
It helps you organize your music collection by renaming your music files and sorting them into a folder structure exactly how you want it. Various plugins are available, and you can even write your own. Picard supports various audio formats and can look up an entire CD.
It is a free, powerful music tagger software for Windows PC written in Python. Picard supports all popular music formats, including MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A, WMA, and WAV. Picard uses AcoustID audio fingerprints, allowing files to be identified by the actual music, even if they have no metadata.
Features of MusicBrainz Picard
- It supports all popular music formats, including MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV, and more
- It uses AcoustID audio fingerprints, allowing files to be identified by the actual music, even if they have no metadata
- It uses the open and community-maintained MusicBrainz database to provide accurate information about millions of music releases
- It can look at entire music CDs with a click
- It can find and download the correct cover art for your albums
- A flexible but easy-to-learn scripting language allows you to specify exactly how your music files will be named and how the tags will look like
- If you need a particular feature, you can choose from a selection of available plugins or write your own
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more