Free Download Adobe Muse CC 2018 for Windows PC it is a software solution that allows graphic designers to create unique, standards-based websites without the need to write code.
You can download your required edition or portable from “Previous Versions” section, further you can also FREE download Screaming Frog SEO Spider
Adobe Muse CC 2018 Overview
Muse CC 2018 is a web design program, as is Adobe Dreamweaver. However, while Adobe Dreamweaver is for the person who is more experienced with web design and writing code, Muse CC is for the amateur.
Muse CC is a web design program, which means that you can use Muse CC to create websites by allowing you to easily design pages for a website. Muse can be used to create personal or business websites, eCommerce sites or educational sites, as well as small or large sites. Whatever type of site you want to create, you can use Muse CC to create it.
Features of Adobe Muse CC 2018
- Simple site planning. Lay out your site visually. Add, name, and arrange pages in your sitemap and apply master page settings with just a few clicks.
- Drag and drop to reorder pages.
- Intuitive design features. Use the new Layers panel to control elements of your design.
- Design with familiar Adobe tools like the Eyedropper, Smart Guides, Paste in Place, and Edit Original.
- Engaging interactivity. Drag and drop to add custom navigation, slide shows, contact forms, and more to your websites.
- All of the interactive widgets are touch-enabled for mobile devices.
- Embedded HTML. Add Google Maps, YouTube videos, Facebook feeds, HTML5 animation files, and more to your sites without writing code.
- Just copy and paste source code into your page and it does the rest.
- Parallax scrolling. Create stunning effects with just a few mouse clicks – make images and elements move in different directions at different
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor; (2GHz or faster)
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), or Windows Anniversary Update
- 2GB of RAM
- 1.1 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space (approximately 1.5 GB) required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)