Free Download MSC Patran 2020 for Windows PC it is the world's most widely used pre/post-processing software for Finite Element Analysis (FEA), providing solid modeling, meshing, analysis setup and post-processing for multiple solvers including MSC Nastran, Marc, Abaqus, LS-DYNA, ANSYS, and Pam-Crash.
You can download your required edition or portable from "Previous Versions" section, further you can also FREE download TMG solvers for NX
Overview of MSC Patran 2020 Benefits
MSC Patran provides a rich set of tools that streamline the creation of analysis ready models for linear, nonlinear, explicit dynamics, thermal, and other finite element solutions. From geometry cleanup tools that make it easy for engineers to deal with gaps and slivers in CAD, to solid modeling tools that enable creation of models from scratch, Patran makes it easy for anyone to create FE models.
Meshes are easily created on surfaces and solids alike using fully automated meshing routines, manual methods that provide more control, or combinations of both. Finally, loads, boundary conditions, and analysis setup for most popular FE solvers is built in, minimizing the need to edit input decks.
Patran's comprehensive and industry tested capabilities ensure that your virtual prototyping efforts provide results fast so that you can evaluate product performance against requirements and optimize your designs.
In addition to MSC Nastran, Patran also supports the other solvers developed by MSC (Marc, Dytran, and MSC Sinda) and also solvers like Abaqus, Ansys, LS-Dyna and Pamcrash, enabling you to stay in a single graphical user environment even if you have to use multiple solvers for various analyses.
Overview of MSC Patran 2020 Features
- It enables access to geometry from leading CAD systems for creating finite element models.
- It contains an advanced set of geometry creation tools in addition to the direct CAD access capabilities for generating finite element model geometry.
- Patran is tailored to support both MSC Nastran and MD Nastran to enable the use of common finite element models and perform advanced engineering analysis and enhance designs using Nastran’s Design Optimization and Topology Optimization capabilities.
- It displays results for structural, thermal, fatigue, fluid, magnetic analyses, or in relation to any other application where the resultant values are associated with their respective finite elements or nodes.
- Patran Command Language (PCL) is the programming language at the heart of Patran.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5 GB or more