Free Download Movavi Video Suite 20 full version standalone offline installer + Portable for Windows PC it is a comprehensive video making program for Windows that helps you create professional-looking movies and slideshows on your home computer – even if you have no experience.
You can also FREE download SideFX Houdini FX
Movavi Video Suite 20 Overview
Movavi’s video maker combines many possibilities for working with multimedia. If you are looking for a video making software that will help you create videos, convert media files and capture screen, then Movavi Video Suite is the best bet.
In addition to the video making app, Movavi Video Suite 18 contains a number of useful apps to help every video maker: powerful video converter that supports 180+ media formats, convenient utility for burning DVDs, a special tool for digitizing analog video, and more.
Features of Movavi Video Suite 20
- Delete unnecessary elements and add others that you want to include in your video.
- Use Slow motion, Reverse, Chroma Key, and other effects.
- Experiment with more than 160 filters, link different clips with transitions, add captions.
- Choose Easy mode, and the program will automatically make a clip from your videos and photos.
- Convert videos, audios, images in seconds.
- Convert between different media formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV; AAC, MP3; GIF, JPG, and more.
- Keep the quality of the original video, even if it’s in HD or Ultra HD.
- Save your time by converting several files at once.
- Easily capture your screen in high quality.
- Record only what you need – without any unnecessary details.
- Record from a microphone and a webcam while capturing the screen.
- Set the timer, and the program will start recording the screen when needed.
- Make a slideshow with music and effects in a few easy steps.
- Copy video from your computer to CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs.
- Sweep the dust off your collection of old video cassettes with movies and family videos.
- Publish videos on popular resources in a matter of seconds.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating system : Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Processor : Intel, AMD, or compatible dual-core processor, 1.5 GHz
- Graphics card : NVIDIA GeForce series 8, Intel HD Graphics 2000, AMD Radeon R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- Display : 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- RAM : 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Hard drive space : 830 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations