Free Download Monolix Suite full version standalone offline installer for Windows. Its products offer powerful and easy solutions for population analysis in pre-clinical and clinical trials and treatment individualization.
Overview of Monolix Suite
Lixoft develops modeling and simulation software for advanced model-based drug development. Its products offer powerful and easy solutions for population analysis in pre-clinical and clinical trials and treatment individualization.
Lixoft’s technologies are the result of a ten years research program in statistics and modeling, led by Inria, on non-linear mixed effect models for advanced population analysis, pharmacometrics, pre-clinical and clinical trial modeling & simulation.
It is the most advanced and straightforward solution for non-linear mixed effects modeling (NLME) for pharmacometrics. It is based on the SAEM algorithm and provides robust, global convergence even for complex PK/PD models. Monolix is used for preclinical and clinical population PK/PD modeling and Systems Pharmacology.
Monolix enjoys a large user community. Academia, the pharmaceutical industry, and regulatory agencies widely use Monolix.
Features of Monolix Suite
- Continuous, categorical, count, and repeated time-to-event data
- Mixture models and mixtures of models
- Inter-occasion variability with any number of levels
- Proper handling of BLQ data
- Normal, lognormal, logit, probit, and user-defined distributions for the individual parameters
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more