Free Download MKVToolNix for Windows PC is a small collection of tools (mkvmerge, mkvinfo, mkvextract, mkvpropedit, and mmg) allows you to manipulate Matroska (MKV) files in several ways. You can use MKVToolNix to create, split, edit, mux, demux, merge, extract or inspect Matroska files.
You can also FREE download Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate.
MKVToolnix is an advanced application that enables you to open, examine, edit and mux Matroska files (.mkv). It offers support for other popular video file types, too, along with audio tracks and subtitles. The full package includes separate command-line utilities for merging and extracting streams, viewing information, and editing headers and chapters. They are all wrapped up in a graphical interface in the Windows edition.
The tool enables you to view, append, and take apart tracks, chapters, and tags and edit a wide range of data. For example, you can set the track name, language, default, and forced track flags, tags, and timecodes when it comes to general track options.
What's more, you can set the aspect ratio, FPS, delay, stereoscopy mode, cropping, cues, compression mode, and custom command-line parameters for enhanced functionality. Can embed external files in the movie as attachments.
Features of MKVToolNix
- The tool didn't put a strain on computer performance in our tests, using low CPU and RAM. It carried out tasks in a decent amount of time and didn't trigger the operating system to hang, crash or prompt error messages.
- Taking into account its wide range of configuration parameters, MKVToolnix should meet the requirements of most expert users looking to study, create, edit and generate MKV files.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more