Free Download Materialise Mimics Innovation Suite 21 for Windows it is a suite of advanced tools for professional medical professionals that allows you to perform many medical imaging operations engineering. This software consists of several complementary service modules and services.
Overview of Materialise Mimics Innovation Suite 21 Benefits
The Mimics Innovation Suite 21 puts the most advanced and certified toolkit at your fingertips. Solve the toughest challenges in Engineering on Anatomy. Researchers and engineers from around the world use Mimics technology to develop leading-edge medical device designs, patient-specific implants and surgical instrumentation treatments that improve and save lives.
Tap into decades of expertise with the Materialise Mimics Innovation Suite, which combines cutting-edge software with engineering services, consultancy and custom software development for companies and researches worldwide.
Whether planning for patient treatment or designing a new implant, you want to make the right decision. Move forward confidently by simulating the procedure and analyzing the device fit on a patient’s actual anatomy. The Materialise Mimics Innovation Suite takes you seamlessly from scan to virtual surgery, taking away the guesswork.
Overview of Materialise Mimics Innovation Suite 21 Features
- Mimics: An application for medical division and 3D models
- 3-matic: An application that combines CAD tools with abundant capabilities for descriptive data
- PROPLAN CMF: Software for planning skull, maxillofacial surgery
- Engineering services: Implementing your project to a higher level
- Anatomical models: Tangible, accurate and realistic model, produced through 3D printing
- Provide custom software consulting and development
- Precision in measuring 2D and 3D
- Convert 3D models into STL format for add-ons
- Add DICOM, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, X-ray and raw image data
- Printing 3D models in different colors
- Obtain and understand quickly the size of objects
- Customize and share models
- Change the position of multiple objects at once
- Customize the project management tab to run large projects
- Real skull pages design
- Automatic segmentation of the heart parts in a few minutes
- Understand the motion of the joints
- 3D measurement using X-Ray images
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD X2 AM2 or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5 GB or more