Free Download LosslessCut's latest standalone offline Windows installer is a simple, cross-platform video editor for lossless trimming/cutting.
Overview of LosslessCut
Great for rough processing large video files taken from a video camera, GoPro, drone, etc. It lets you quickly extract the good parts from your videos and discard GB of data without losing quality.
Moreover, it is swift and doesn't do any decoding/encoding. It also allows for taking JPEG snapshots of the video at the selected time. It also supports lossless cutting in the most common audio formats.
You can also change rotation/orientation metadata in videos. Great for rotating phone videos that come out the wrong way without re-encoding the video.
Features of LosslessCut
- Lossless cutting of standard video and audio formats
- Lossless re-merge of selected segments (for cutting out commercials etc.)
- Lossless merge of arbitrary files (with identical codecs)
- Lossless extracting of all data streams from a file (explode video, audio, subtitle, and other streams of a file into separate files)
- Take full-resolution snapshots from videos in JPEG/PNG format
- The manual input range of cutpoints
- Can include primary streams (audio/video), or all streams
- Can remove audio track
- Apply a timecode offset
- Remux into the different output format
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more