Free Download Windows 10 19H2 1909.10.0.18363.535 AIO 14in2 (x86-x64) Multilingual Preactivated December 2019 ISO it is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. The Start Menu is back in an expanded form, plus we’ll bring over your pinned apps and favorites so they’re ready and waiting for you.
You can download the different editions from “Previous Versions” section available below.
Download Windows 10 full version iso Overview
It comes with Microsoft Edge, an all-new browser that’s built to give you a better web experience. Write2 or type notes directly on webpages and share them with others, read online articles free of distraction, and save your favorite reads for later access. And with Cortana3 enabled, you get instant access to key actions—like making reservations or reading reviews—without leaving the page you’re on.
This OS is Microsoft’s latest Operating System which is still in Technical Preview phase at the time of this writing. It seems like Microsoft is listening to its users and making changes in Windows 10 that were not liked in Windows 8 plus a lot more. The biggest news for us is that if you have purchased Windows 8 or 8.1 and want to upgrade to Win 10, this upgrade will be totally free of cost. Let’s discuss some of the features of Windows 10 and then go on to the download section.
You will enjoy a modern interface, intuitive across devices (tablets and phones). The Start menu is not a problem anymore as it was in Windows 8 when many users were confused about how to find different buttons and links.
- KB4509096: Servicing stack update for Windows 10, Version 1903: July 09, 2019
- KB4506991: 2019-07 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 1903 RTM
- KB4503308: Security update for Adobe Flash Player
- Updates an issue with a tilted world some Mixed Reality users may see after connecting their headsets.
- Updates the visual quality issues some users may have when using Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) headsets with Steam VR content.
- Updates an issue with BitLocker encryption recovery mode.
Windows 10 new features
- The command prompt is getting keyboard shortcuts as well!
- Cortana has been more tightly integrated to the Win 10 Operating System.
- The Charms bar has disappeared in favor of a Settings menu under the Start Menu.
- Windows File Explorer Home folder has been enhanced.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- The minimum requirements for installing Win 10 are the same as Windows 8 or 8.1.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (For 32 Bit), 2 GB (For 64 Bit)
- Minimum Space: 16 GB Free Hard Disk Space
For windows activation you can also FREE download Windows Activator