Free Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Final for Windows PC is a managed execution environment that provides a variety of services to its running applications. It consists of two major components: the common language runtime (CLR), which is the execution engine that handles running applications; and the .NET Framework Class Library, which provides a library of tested, reusable code that developers can call from their own applications.
You can download you required version from "Previous Versions" section further you can also FREE download Microsoft Silverlight
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Overview
The Microsoft dot NET Framework offline installer is technology from Microsoft for developing secure and advanced Windows applications. Currently, Microsoft dot NET Framework 4.x must be installed on your computer before you can install and license this version of Crystal Ball. Crystal Ball must be locked to a supported versions 4 to run properly.
An extensive class library. Instead of having to write vast amounts of code to handle common low-level programming operations, programmers can use a readily accessible library of types and their members from the dot NET Framework Class Library.
Development frameworks and technologies. The NET Framework offline installer includes libraries for specific areas of application development, such as ASP.NET for web applications, ADO.NET for data access, and Windows Communication Foundation for service-oriented applications.
This version runs side-by-side with 3.5 SP1 and earlier versions. However, it performs an in-place update for version 4, 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, and 4.7.1.
Supported Operating System
- Windows 10 , Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2016 (x64)
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 4.5 GB of available hard disk space (x86)
- 4.5 GB of available hard disk space (x64)