Free Download MEmu Android Emulator offline installer full version for Windows PC with this you can enjoy many exclusive titles that you can find for the Android platform, directly on your computer.
As alternative program you can also FREE download BlueStacks Android App Player
Overview of MEmu Android Emulator Benefits
You don’t need to adjust any complicated settings and configure the controls, just install it and start playing. With MEmu by Microvirt, you can install Android games quite easily, simply click the APK button on the right side of the interface, select the APK of the game you want to install, and wait. It really is that easy.
As with most emulators, the controls are already set up, so you can play any game with either the mouse or the keyboard. With MEmu, though, if you don’t like how the controls are configured, you can always modify them, or even use an Xbox 360 controller if you are more comfortable with console gaming.
There are numerous Android emulators available, but MEmu is an exceptional choice. It gives you access to a vast array of games for Android, right on your PC. The levels of compatibility, customization, and file organization is better than some of the more well known alternatives on the market.
Overview of MEmu Android Emulator Features
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Keyboard / joystick mapping to touch screen for much better game experience
- Pass through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 2 GB memory
- At least 1 GB of free disk space under installation path