Free Download McAfee Embedded Control full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It allows you to block unauthorized applications and changes on fixed-function and IoT devices.
Overview of McAfee Embedded Control
This tool provides white-listing and files integrity monitoring technology to combat targeted malware, unauthorized software changes, and configuration alterations across commercial and industrial IoT devices.
It allows you to get proven protection for point-of-service terminals, ATMs, medical imaging systems, gaming devices, fitness trackers, industrial control systems, office equipment, and military and aerospace devices.
It also gives you a path to developing secure, connected devices. Built-in applications allow listing increases protection against malicious zero-day attacks.
Features of McAfee Embedded Control
- Lower Support and Field Maintenance Costs
- Reduce Frequent, Costly OS Patching
- Meet Compliance Requirements
- Prevent Unauthorized Software Changes
- Design Security into the Newest IoT Devices
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB or more