Free Download ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus 10 Enterprise for Windows it is a game changer in turning IT teams from daily fire-fighting to delivering awesome customer service. It provides great visibility and central control in dealing with IT issues to ensure that businesses suffer no downtime. For 10 years and running, it has been delivering smiles to millions of IT folks, end users, and stakeholders alike.
You can also FREE download ManageEngine Analytics Plus
Overview of ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus 10 Enterprise Benefits
It is a comprehensive IT help desk software that combines asset management and help desk functionalities in a single platform. It is designed to help users get complete visibility of IT issues in their workplace and manage them accordingly in the most efficient manner possible. From ticket management and data archiving to asset tracking and license management, you can be sure that this solution has all the tools you will require.
ManageEngine Service Desk is branded as one of the top help desk applications today and the tons of benefits that stem from using their system are more than enough to reveal why many businesses and organizations choose exactly this system for their customer service needs.
Last, but not least, ManageEngine offers remote support, which means that your agents will be able to assist all users regardless of their locations, and modify specifications according to their distinctive working processes. Once work is done, ManageEngine allows you to draft comprehensive reports using all important help desk metrics.
Overview of ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus 10 Enterprise Features
- Multi language support coupled with smooth API integration
- Solid Knowledge Base
- Self Service Portal with password security
- Modifiable help desk system
- Service Level Agreements
- Flexible ticket management
- Mobile support compatibility with iPhone, iPad, and Android apps
- Multiple channel support
- Flexible out-of-the-box integrations with 3rd party apps
- Easy & effective asset management
- Effective incident and problem management
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)