Free Download Machining Strategist Designer 2020 for Windows it is a powerful 3D CAM product that generates optimum roughing and finishing CNC toolpaths from the complex shapes generated by all major 3D modelling systems. With demands for ever-shorter lead times and improved quality, High Speed Machining (HSM) is now common place in many mold, tool and die shops both in the CAD/CAM office and on the shop-floor to machine hard materials with increased feed rates.
You can also FREE download VERO VISI
Overview of Machining Strategist Designer 2020 Benefits
Machining STRATEGIST is a technological leader in this area with many unique machining strategies for generating world-class machining programs. At the same time, many of these strategies can improve the productivity of older CNC machines with dramatically reduced air cutting time and programs with smooth arcs which help to maintain continuous machine tool motion.
Machining STRATEGIST has been developed to be very easy to learn and use and training is typically only one to two days in total. The software has context sensitive menus and dialog boxes and is intuitive to drive, while many parameters are calculated automatically or remembered to minimise operator input. Operations are driven from a browser-like tree structure that develops to show the history of the job.
Installed in a CAD/CAM office or on the shop-floor, Machining STRATEGIST can take your machining capabilities to new levels and productivity to new heights.
Overview of Machining Strategist Designer 2020 Features
- Smooth motion control machining for all toolpaths
- Tooling libraries, incorporating toolholders
- Toolholder gouge protection
- Waveform Roughing
- Taper cutter support
- 3+2 axis machining
- Rest machining, including rest roughing and transversal rest finishing
- Flat surface machining
- Steep/shallow machining option for all 3D toolpaths
- Variable stock-allowance to steep and shallow areas
- Batch processing, Multi-threading processor support
- Calculate multiple processes simultaneously in one database
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are supported. Only Professional
- Processor: The processor chip must support the SSE2 instruction set. (All 64 bit processors support SSE2)
- RAM: 4GB (16GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10GB (20GB or more recommended)
- GPU: OpenGL graphics card with at least 1280 x 1024 resolution.