Free Download LizardSystems Terminal Services Manager 3 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it allows you to work with several hosts at once.
Overview of LizardSystems Terminal Services Manager 3
This program shows which user is connected to the remote host, what processes they are running, and how much of the server resources (CPU and memory) they are using. You can send users messages, disconnect them from the server, or connect to their sessions remotely.
you can send bulk messages to users, disconnect idle users, and end sessions of multiple disconnected users simultaneously. It allows you to work with several hosts at once.
Features of LizardSystems Terminal Services Manager 3
- Viewing users, sessions, and processes running on a remote host
- Monitoring the resource usage of remote hosts per user, session, or process (CPU usage, Memory usage, Incoming and Outgoing bytes, Handles, Number of processes, etc.)
- Managing users:
- Connect to a user session
- Disconnect a user from a session
- Log off a user from a session
- Batch log off or disconnect from the server all, idle or disconnected users
- Remotely control a user session
- Sending a message to a selected users
- Ending a process that is running
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more