Free Download Laser Photo Wizard Professional 8 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a powerful software for creating images ready for Laser Photo Engraving. The system offers extensive controls to convert photos to grayscale black and white images. It then can use one of three effects to create pure black and white images for the laser.
You can also FREE download HDRsoft Photomatix Pro
Overview of Laser Photo Wizard Professional 8 Benefits
Laser Photo Wizard Pro is intended for any one that wants to create high quality laser ready images. The Pro version has the all the features of the Full system including 3 conversion systems, overlays and simple text but adds the Editor, Special Effects and Extensive Text and Image control.
t does not matter how powerful a software product is if the interface is so hard to use that the average person cannot easily and quickly get results. The Wizard uses icons, sliders and buttons combined into a simple workflow. At its most basic simply click Load Image to choose you image and then choose your effect with the touch of a radio button.
With only a simple file open it is difficult to find a photo to process. Many photographers used a separate program to review the images and then used the Wizard to process the selected image. This will no longer be necessary with the Compare Image feature.
Overview of Laser Photo Wizard Professional 8 Features
- Intuitive Interface easily get results fast
- Supports 4 Conversion Effects
- Can use any jpeg as a source photo
- Can create custom output sizes and resolution
- The Overlay feature lets you create elaborate frames
- 3D Gray Output
- Constantly under development with free updates to purchased version
- Four preview Modes
- The Pro Version offers built in printing
- Brightness, color, and rotation adjustments are available
- The built in Editor lets you fix your images on the spot!
- Extensive labeling is now part of the Pro Version
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more