Free Download Kodak Preps 9 full version standalone offline installer for Windows is the leading solution for error-free impositions and one of the most widely used tools in the printing industry.
You can also FREE download Zebra CardStudio Professional.
Overview of Kodak Preps 9 Benefits
PREPS Imposition Software produces faster, more accurate impositions that maximize press sheet usage. Its automated imposition process cuts turnaround time and reduces costs. You can now save a Custom Fold Pattern with a section that includes independent pages. When adding these fold patterns to a Press Run, you will be prompted to set the independent page properties.
You can now save a Custom Fold Pattern with a section that includes independent pages. When adding these fold patterns to a Press Run, you will be prompted to set the independent page properties. Preps can now define subsections (or ribbons) in Custom Fold Patterns. This means that you can use Preps to create a multi-web layout, save it as a custom fold pattern, and then generate a web press run with the custom fold pattern.
You can now edit a SmartMark setting to place marks on press runs that allow you to restrict the mark to printing only on the Job layout report. The mark will not print on the production layout. You have two ways to apply the Auto Shingling, and Bottling rules: manually (in a Job Layout Details dialog box) or automatically.
Overview of Kodak Preps 9 Features
- Save a layout with Independent Page as a Custom Fold Pattern
- New Print menu and Preferences for Job Layout Report
- Remove marks through JDF import process
- New shortcut keys for inserting a new web and duplicating an existing web
- Disconnect Shingling/Bottling rules from Stock (Substrate) resource property
- New Profile switch to allow users to enable AutoShingling
- New mark capability to allow for marks only on the Preps Job Layout Report
- New collation marks for Mixed Binding styles
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more