Free Download KeePassXC 2 full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is used to create, open, and save databases in the KDBX format.
You can also FREE download Toad Data Modeler.
Overview of KeePassXC 2
This port of KeePass Password Safe intends to extend and improve it with new features to provide a feature-rich, fully cross-platform, and modern password manager.
The thing computers can do best is storing information. It would help if you didn't waste your time trying to remember and type your passwords. It can store your passwords safely and auto-type them into your everyday websites and applications.
Features of KeePassXC 2
- Secure storage of passwords and other private data with AES, Twofish or ChaCha20 encryption
- Cross-platform, runs on Linux, Windows and macOS without modifications
- File format compatibility with KeePass2, KeePassX, MacPass, KeeWeb and many others (KDBX 3.1 and 4.0)
- SSH Agent integration
- Auto-Type on all supported platforms for automagically filling in login forms
- Key file and YubiKey challenge-response support for additional security
- TOTP generation (including Steam Guard)
- CSV import from other password managers (e.g., LastPass)
- Command line interface
- Stand-alone password and passphrase generator
- Password strength meter
- Custom icons for database entries and download of website favicons
- Database merge functionality
- Automatic reload when the database was changed externally
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more