Free Download KeePass Password Safe for Windows PC. It is a free, open-source, lightweight, and easy-to-use password manager for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, with ports for Android, iPhone,/iPad, and other mobile devices.
KeePass Password Safe Overview
With so many passwords to remember and the need to vary passwords to protect your valuable data, it’s nice to have KeePass to manage your passwords securely. Password Safe puts all your passwords in a highly encrypted database and locks them with one master key or a key file.
As a result, you only have to remember one master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. And the databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known, AES and Twofish. KeePass is free, and more than that: it is open-source (OSI certified). You can look at its complete source and check whether the encryption algorithms are implemented correctly.
Features of KeePass Password Safe
- Strong Security
- Multiple User Keys
- Portable and No Installation Required, Accessibility
- Export To TXT, HTML, XML, and CSV Files
- Import From Many File Formats
- Easy Database Transfer
- Support of Password Groups
- Time Fields and Entry Attachments
- Auto-Type, Global Auto-Type Hot Key and Drag&Drop
- Intuitive and Secure Clipboard Handling
- Searching and Sorting
- Multi-Language Support
- Strong Random Password Generator
- Plugin Architecture
- Open Source!
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more