Free Download Kakasoft PDF Editor full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is an easy-to-use and professional PDF editor with flexible features.
Overview of Kakasoft PDF Editor
This is a PDF viewer and editor that lets you create, view, encrypt, sign, print and modify PDF files. It gives you full control over your PDFs and allows you to adjust them to your requirements.
Features of Kakasoft PDF Editor
- Add or Edit Text: Edit or add text with any formatting, insert images or edit any objects in PDF documents
- Commenting PDF: Comment documents with a number of tools including stamps, notes, selection, text underlining or strikethrough and others
- PDF Forms: Fill, create and modify PDF Forms with validation
- Document Security: Limited access to PDF with password or certificate, restrict user permissions
- Create PDF documents: Create documents from existing files, empty documents or scanned pages
- Watermarks in PDFs Add watermarks to PDF documents
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more