Free Download JP Software TCC 26 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a replacement for the CMD command line (the default Windows command prompt).
You can also FREE download IDM UltraCompare Professional
Overview of JP Software TCC 26 Benefits
TCC is our console mode Windows command shell (formerly known as 4NT). TCC is a replacement for the CMD command line (the default Windows command prompt). TCC is a superset of CMD, with 246 internal commands (CMD has fewer than 40), 695+ internal variables and functions, and hundreds of enhancements to existing CMD commands.
TCC works with your existing command line applications and batch files, but offers major improvements in command line and batch file capabilities, and adds thousands of new features to your command prompt windows.
Overview of JP Software TCC 26 Features
- Create and debug your batch scripts with the integrated graphical IDE
- Send keystrokes to any application (console or GUI).
- Find any directory on your system by entering only part of its name with extended directory searches.
- TCC includes internal compression and extraction commands for ZIP, 7ZIP, TAR, JAR, GZIP, and BZIP files.
- You can access FTP, TFTP and HTTP (including SSL and SSH) directories
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more