Free Download JixiPix Rip Studio full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It offers realistically ripped and cut borders, tape, creased and folded images, and curled edges with complete 3D shadowing. All with an incredible interface that seamlessly handles layers while maintaining an easy-to-use workflow.
You can also FREE download Pixarra TwistedBrush Paint Studio.
Overview of JixiPix Rip Studio Benefits
Rip Studio gives you control over every element created inside the app. Rip, tear, or cut edges by drawing around the image. Curl up the edges and wrinkle the surface by simply adjusting a slider. Behind the scenes, a powerful 3D light engine makes surface wrinkles and creases realistic; this adjustable light source will have shadows popping off the page. Finish your creative composition with a tape effect, or choose from a library of objects like stickpins, staples, rusty nails, and gems. Every rip you make or tape you place is unique and one-of-a-kind!
Built with PRO features, Rip Studio easily creates a single incredible piece or a whole collage inside the app! Built with a powerful workflow, you can quickly add images by selecting them from your library and dropping them all at once on the open application. As each image is placed, a layer is created for easy compositing, editing, and transformation. Choose from a library of gems, stickpins, and staples to finish your composition, or add transparent duct and masking tape for added interest.
Rip Studio’s edges are fully adjustable and can be customized using Edge Width, Fiber Amount, Fiber Length, and Edge Roughness. Once a paper is torn, use the image tool to move and adjust photos inside or replace the image if needed—this great feature is perfect for creating templates for other projects.
Overview of JixiPix Rip Studio Features
- Rip Effect with control over rip width, roughness, and fiber length
- Rip Tool for adding and removing areas to tear and cut paper. Also works on shapes and tape
- Rip Styles to change the look of an edge on the fly without redrawing the area
- Masking tape, duct tape, and transparent tape with adjustable size, color, and surface texture
- Move Image Tool for resizing and moving the image inside a ripped or cut area
- Text Editor for creating ripped, cut, bordered, or regular-style letters and sentences
- Smart Layers for composing layouts, collages, and easy reordering of objects
- Multiple Selections for moving paper, tape, and other objects together
- 36 shapes will auto-cut images into stars, circles, flowers, and more
- 102 high-resolution papers
- 18 surface textures
- Robust 3D lighting casts realistic shadows—supports multiple light sources
- Crease Effect for adding crinkles and creases by simply drawing across the area
- Support for fonts installed on your computer system
- Save Project externally will save projects for future editing and sharing with other artists!
- Save Preset for saving templates inside the app—great for creating custom templates for future use
- Save support for PNG and TIF to preserve transparency behind objects
- Support for high-resolution images and output
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 800 MB or more