Free Download jfrog Artifactory standalone offline installer for Windows. Control, store and manage binaries during the entire software release cycle.
Overview of Artifactory
Designing applications is not simple, especially when multiple people are working on the project, each having to take care of a different programming aspect. This enterprise-grade binary repository is deployed per server, allowing admins to control and store binaries throughout the entire software development cycle.
The application ensures that developers have continuous access to the components required to create their software. As for security, Artifactory features LDAP and role-based authorization. The program includes support for large load bursts and searchable XML meta-data so that developers can quickly find the items they are looking for.
Features of Artifactory
- Delivers superior capabilities
- Support for all available technologies and tools
- Designed specifically for this kind of activities
- Providing users with centralized management of software binaries
- Allowing admins to control and store binaries throughout the entire software development cycle
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 800 MB or more