Free Download iSpring Flip 9 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to create e-Learning courses from PDF, Word, and PowerPoint.
You can also FREE download ezCheckPrinting
Overview of iSpring Flip 9
Create e-Learning Courses from PDF, Word, and PowerPoint, With this, you can quickly turn your documents into e-books, upload them to an LMS, and keep track of what learners are reading and how far they have progressed.
You can quickly open and flip through even a thousand-page book. iSpring Flip optimizes the book so that every next page loads instantly while you read.
Moreover, it keeps your images and fonts clear and sharp, providing an enjoyable reading experience on iPads and other high res devices.
Features of iSpring Flip 9
- Turn your documents into engaging training materials
- Book opens in a split second
- High-quality imagery
- Links and navigation
- Track what they’re reading
- Advanced features for mobile learning
- Preview before publishing
- Adaptive book content
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more