Free Download IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite 2020 for Windows it is an intuitive 3D and 2D design solution that empowers engineers, increases productivity, and facilitates collaboration throughout the enterprise.
As best alternative program you can also FREE download Sketchup Pro
Overview of IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite Benefits
IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite is a leading provider of design productivity solutions, announced their product release which includes substantial improvements for customers working in the fabrication and assembly sector. Among the noticeable developments are Sheet Metal specific improvements, enhanced smart design capabilities that make it easy to add intelligent rules plus the brand new Mechanical add-in that offers increased utilities for design operations.
IronCAD launches a new and advance offering of Smart Design tools such as the Smart eBehavior which provides customers with the ability to dynamically drive designs based on optimized product configuration and assembly fit and function. Typically, configuration systems build rules and variables at the part level and are complex engines with a fixed number of variations.
Overview of IronCAD 2020 Design Collaboration Suite Features
- Seamlessly mix feature-based design and direct editing within a part thanks to IRONCAD’s Innovative Design methodology.
- IRONCAD’s Unified Design Environment lets you create multiple parts in a single file. No more data management.
- Kickstart the design process with catalogs of predefined shapes that can be easily modified to create working geometry.
- Import and export all standard CAD file formats so you can leverage legacy data and collaborate across platforms.
- Enhance productivity with patented tools that let you intuitively resize objects and easily reposition any component.
- Build catalogs of modular parts that include engineering data so sales can create working designs in the field.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- 64-Bit Window Operating System
- A Pentium 4 CPU or higher (current AMD processors supported)
- 4GB Recommended (8 GB or more for large assembly work)
- Direct X and/or OpenGL compatible accelerated video graphics card (required for large assembly work)
- 2 GB of free disk space to install. More recommended for design data.