Free Download Intuit QuickBooks for Windows to save time running payroll inside QuickBooks. Automatically download transactions from your bank, credit cards, PayPal, Square, and more. Sort into tax categories to maximize deductions and run powerful reports to see how your business performs instantly.
Intuit QuickBooks Overview
Everything you need to run your business. Manage accounting, reporting, inventory, payroll, payments, and more—all within QuickBooks Enterprise. More powerful than Pro or Premier. 92% of our customers agree that QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is as easy to use as Pro and Premier. Added functionality and the power of end-to-end business management.
With both self-service and full-service options, QuickBooks Payroll lets you confidently run payroll and file taxes. Pay full-time employees and 1099 contractors and automatically add your team's hours with built-in time tracking.
More powerful than Pro or Premier. 92% of our customers agree that QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is as easy to use as Pro and Premier. Added functionality and the power of end-to-end business management.
Features of Intuit QuickBooks
- View more information with windows open across multiple monitors
- Save time with a new searchable Chart of Accounts
- Help deliver your payroll taxes on time with a payroll liability reminder on the home screen.
- Compare business performance on a cash or accrual basis with one click
- Track bounced checks and see key reports in just one click
- See your invoices, billing, and other essential tasks in a Calendar View.
- Attach and store documents in the Document Center.
- Access industry-specific report templates created by other QuickBooks Premier users
- View all your critical customer information at a glance with the Customer Snapshot.
- Set up Memorized Transactions for recurring billing, invoices, and estimates.
- Create professional-looking invoices and forms
- Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments
- Send invoices and estimates right from your business email account
- Track inventory, set reorder points, and create purchase orders
- Create and print deposit slips
- Easily print checks, pay bills, and track expenses
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10/11 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, or 2016
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)