Free Download Insight Numerics Detect3D full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is an accurate and trusted 3D fire and gas mapping tool.
Overview of Insight Numerics Detect3D
This is the most accurate and trusted 3D fire and gas mapping tool for designing and assessing detector layouts. Using the integrated design environment, line-of-sight flame detectors and point and open-path gas detectors can be interactively positioned and oriented within any geometry.
The user can highlight zero-visibility zones and interactively adjust the position or orientation of the detectors and receive real-time feedback. It is the only market fire and gas mapping tool that can be installed on Windows workstations.
Features of Insight Numerics Detect3D
- Import CAD in Microstation (.dgn), Autodesk AutoCAD (.dxf), STEP, IGES, OBJ, and Stereolithography (.stl) formats.
- Define multiple fire zones and assign hazard categories for each one.
- Export the isovolumic to CAD to be loaded back into your CAD software.
- Output auto-generated reports showing coverage statistics for each fire zone in pdf and MS Excel formats.
- Interactively re-position or re-orient detectors and receive immediate feedback for the improved layout.
- Add detectors one at a time or add them in a one or two-dimensional array to expedite your design process.
- Quickly highlight zero-visibility areas within each fire zone using 3D isovolumic and 2D contour plots.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more