Free Download Inphonik RYM2612 Iconic FM Synthesizer full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it can reproduce the unique & characteristic sound of its hardware.
Overview of Inphonik RYM2612 Iconic FM Synthesizer
This is a software FM synthesizer in VST, Audio Unit, AAX & Rack Extension formats. It’s an emulation of the Yamaha YM2612 sound chip, best known for being the vibrant voice of Sega Genesis/Megadrive videogame console.
More than a simple sound-alike, the emulation is cycle-accurate to the original chip, that allows reproducing every unique possibility of the synth.
Moreover, On top of this, the amp circuitry of the console has been reproduced too, in order to obtain the same grain you'd get if you plugged the real hardware into your DAW.
Features of Inphonik RYM2612 Iconic FM Synthesizer
- Cycle-accurate emulation of the YM2612 FM soundchip
- Genuinely reproduces the unique and characteristic sound of its hardware counterpart (digital saturation, huge feedback amount, natural distortion, …)
- Audio input for adding 8-bit PCM sweetness to any signal
- Low CPU usage
- Switchable output filtering and ladder effect
- A couple of limitations from the soundchip have been taken away : up to 16 voices of polyphony, dedicated PCM channel (you can of course stick to 6 simultaneous voices if you want to experience the real thing)
- 100+ various, sorted, evocative patches to start with
Technical Details and System Requirements
- 32-bit and 64-bit VST 2, VST 3, 64-bit AAX plug-in for Windows (Vista and higher)
- 64-bit VST 2, VST 3, AU, AAX plug-in for macOS (10.7 and higher)
- Rack Extension for Reason (7.1 and higher for Windows and macOS)