Free Download Infonautics Live File Backup 2 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is an advanced real-time automatic backup software for Windows.
You can also FREE download KLS IceArchiver
Overview of Infonautics Live File Backup 2
This program is a real-time backup software for Windows. Automatic file backup software for continuous data protection in the background between regular system backups.
Have you ever experienced minutes of horror when your presentation went unexpectedly lost short before completion? Possibly, the document has been deleted by mistake or the data was accidentally amended (most common issue of data loss) or the program failed to store the file due to inexplicable reasons.
In such a case, regular daily, weekly or monthly backups will then provide only outdated data and cannot restore the currently edited version of your presentation.
Features of Infonautics Live File Backup 2
- Subdirectories can be included or excluded.
- File filter in order to include or exclude certain file types.
- Data compression in order to save disk space on storage media.
- Data encryption by password to protect backed up data (ZIP 2.0, AES-128, AES-256).
- Flexibility in choosing backup location; local or external drive, USB memory stick, network drives (also universal naming convention paths UNC), network attached storage (NAS), as well as Internet or Intranet via FTP (fast Internet connection provided).
- Local sync directories of DropBox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive can be specified as backup locations.
- Each of the data sources can be backed up to several backup destinations at the same time.
- Update Feature for easy program update via Internet (only when requested and confirmed by user).
- Straightforward help system to get detailed information about each function.
- Extensive manual and online help in English, German and French.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more