Free Download ImageUSB is the latest version and is a standalone offline installer for Windows; it is used to write an image concurrently to multiple USB Flash Drives.
Overview of ImageUSB
This program enables you to clone your USB Flash drive by creating a UFD image, which can then be used to create an exact copy of your USB stick.
You can even write the image concurrently to multiple UFDs, making creating mass duplications of your USB Flash drive easy. ImageUSB works with all kinds of UFD images, including bootable Flash drives. Standalone software, no installation needed.
It is a free utility that lets you write an image concurrently to multiple USB Flash Drives. Capable of creating exact bit-level copies of USB Flash drives (UFDs), ImageUSB is a highly effective tool for the mass duplication of UFDs.
Moreover, unlike other USB duplication tools, it can preserve all unused and slack space during the cloning process, including the Master Boot Record (MBR).
Features of ImageUSB
- Lightweight & easy to use
- Preserve all unused slack space
- Mass duplication of UFD Images
- Mass duplication of Bootable UFDs
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more