Free Download ID Photos Pro 8 full version offline installer + Portable for Windows PC is a professional software designed for quick and automatic ID photos processing (e.g., Passport, Visa, etc.) in compliance with ICAO and local regulations. Built-in database with over 250 ID formats from more than 80 countries puts ID Photos Pro 8 at the top of its class.
You can also FREE download Pictures Thumbnails Maker Platinum.
ID Photos Pro 8 Overview
This program is locally installed software. It does not automatically send photos and process images for identifying a natural person. Furthermore, it does not record the so-called biometric points.
Using ID Photos Pro is secure and does not require obtaining the customer’s consent to use it to process his photos. With settings recommended by the GDPR Assistant, it is fully compliant with the provisions of the Regulation.
Features of ID Photos Pro 8
- It prints a Certificate of Compliance with ICAO standards as well as a Confirmation for the ePhoto format.
- A comprehensive reporting function allows you to closely monitor vital statistics such as number of prints, exports, CD/DVD burns. A detailed Job Log of operator activities is also included.
- The software operates with all type of printers. It allows also for seamless page export to digital minilabs.
- Automated facial & biometrics features detection currently in its 2nd generation. Our fast and accurate features detection allows you to automatically process multiple photos.
- ID Photos Pro 8 is one of the few software approved for France’s National ePhoto Program. Operates with Wacom tablets to capture the signature required in the ePhoto application process. The ePhoto feature requires an additional GIE registration fee (payment and activation through Tetenal sarl).
- Automated archiving feature takes care of keeping all photos together. The search engine allows the Operator to find photos via customer name or date taken.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or higher with SSE2 instructions
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more