Free Download IBM SPSS Statistics 26 for Windows PC it is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.
You can also FREE download StataCorp Stata MP
IBM SPSS Statistics 26 Overview
The IBM SPSS Statistics 25 offers the core statistical procedures business managers and analysts need to address fundamental business and research questionsThis software provides tools that allow users to quickly view data, formulate hypotheses for additional testing, and carry out procedures to clarify relationships between variables, create clusters, identify trends and make predictions.
Work inside a single, integrated interface to run descriptive statistics, regression, advanced statistics and many more. Create publication ready charts, tables, and decision trees in one tool.
Enhance the SPSS Syntax with R and Python through specialized extensions. Leverage the 130+ extensions available on our Extension Hub, or build your own and share with your peers to create a customized solution.
Use a simple drag and drop interface to access a wide range of capabilities and work across multiple data sources. Plus, flexible deployment options make purchasing and managing your software easy.
Features of IBM SPSS Statistics 26
- Analyze your data with new and advanced statistics:
- Support for Bayesian inference, which is a method of statistical inference.
- Integrate better with third-party applications:
- Stronger integration with Microsoft Office
- Save time and effort with productivity enhancements:
- Chartbuilder enhancements for building more attractive and modern-looking charts
- New groundbreaking features with SPSS Amos 25
- Data and syntax editor enhancements
- Accessibility improvements for the visually impaired
- Updated merge user interface
- Simplified toolbars
System Requirements and Technical Details
System Requirements: PC / MacOsx / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer / MacOsx Yosemite 10.10, El Capitan 10.11, Sierra 10.12 / Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Client 6,7 or SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11, Ubuntu 14.10, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS