Free Download HyperSnap 8 full version for Windows PC is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen and full screen games, and text capture from places where normal text copy is not possible.
You can also FREE download Adobe Flash Builder Premium
HyperSnap 8 Overview
It's perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen.
This powerful screen capture is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can switch between modern "ribbon" interface shown on the image above, or tranditional menu and toolbars.
HyperSnap 8 is compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of Windows 10, 8 (destkop mode), 7, Vista, and their corresponding Windows Server editions. On Windows XP use HyperSnap 7.
Features of HyperSnap 8
- Image captures from any where on the screen
- New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen.
- Capture dropdown menus and lists with hotkey feature or delayed capture.
- Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
- Automatic color substitution.
- Non-rectangular window capture.
- Perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
- Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other.
- Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
- Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter.
- Fully customizable user interface.
- Extended Window Capture function resizes a window to be much bigger.
System Requirements and Technical Details
Any computer running Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 (including R2) or newer, 32 bit and 64 bit releases. 100 MB of free disk space is needed to install the program (about 25 MB is actually used after the installation finishes).