Free Download Hugin Panorama Stitcher full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This software helps you to create a panorama image by stitching several pictures.
Overview of Hugin Panorama Stitcher
This software helps you to create a panorama image by stitching several pictures. It sports a clean and straightforward layout that allows you to create panoramas in several steps.
The program works with the following file formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, HDR, and EXR, and lets you pick the lens type and set up the dedicated parameters related to the horizontal field of view (HFOV). Images can be uploaded into the working environment using the browse function or “drag and drop” operations.
It gives you the possibility to align images for optimizing their position, preview the panorama, change the background color, choose the viewing mode, and apply auto-cropping operations. It offers support for batch processing, which means you can stitch multiple projects and allows you to install plugins for enhancing the functionality of the program.
Features of Hugin Panorama Stitcher
- Create a panorama image by stitching several pictures
- Clean and straightforward layout
- Supported file formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, HDR, and EXR,
- Possibility to align images
- Preview the panorama
- Change the background color,
- Stitch multiple projects
- Provides excellent image quality
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- CPU: Intel® Pentium 4 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or later (900 MHz or greater)
- RAM (Memory): 4GB or more (Recommend 8GB or more)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more
- Display: XGA (1,024x768), Full Color (24 bit or higher), 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)