Free Download SideFX Houdini FX 18 full version for Windows PC it combines superior performance and dramatic, ease-of-use to deliver a powerful and accessible 3D experience to VFX artists creating feature films, commercials or video games.
You can also FREE download Lightworks Pro - The professional editor for everyone
SideFX Houdini FX 18 Overview
With SideFX Houdini FX procedural node-based workflow, it lets you create more content faster to reduce timelines and enjoy enhanced flexibility in all your creative tasks.
Houdini is perfect for Visual Effects artists and technical directors with its particle and dynamics environment. Houdini FX includes a complete toolset for studios that want to use it for other tasks such as lighting, animation or procedural modeling.
MODELING, RENDERING, ANIMATION Houdini FX includes all the base Houdini features including modelling, animation, character rigging, lighting, rendering, compositing and volumes. Digital Assets created in Houdini FX can be opened, animated and rendered in Houdini.
Features of the program
- Includes features like modelling, animation, character rigging, lighting, rendering, compositing and volumes.
- Fire and Smoke simulations look more realistic and are faster and easier to set up.
- Create realistic sims using forces such as surface tension, viscosity, and visco-elasticity.
- Bullet Rigid Body solver to create highly complex simulations of large data sets.
- Define a clear set of rules using a simple node network made up of sources, forces, attractors and collision objects.
System Requirements for SideFX Houdini FX 18
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit Operating System required)
- Processor: Intel or AMD x64 CPU with SSE 4.2 required
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or higher and 64GB strongly recommended for fluid simulations)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB required for installation