Free Download FXHome HitFilm Express 11 for Windows PC Fast, powerful and easy to use video editor, discover the excitement of making your own movies no other video product offers such a massive range of features.
You can also FREE download the commercial version of the software, HitFilm Pro
HitFilm Express 11 Overview
HitFilm Express 11 is free available for video editing, VFX, and all the power you need to make something cool. Take your first step towards pro-filmmaking with our free starter software: This program is Perfect for students, YouTubers, and beginner filmmakers.
Program HitFilm Express gives you access to the most powerful free video-editor and VFX software on Earth and a community of 3.1 million filmmakers.
This powerful editing program is free product from FXHome. It includes all the features required for editing and basic compositing and effects creation, but lacks some of the more advanced features available in the Pro version.
HitFilm Express takes your workflow to the next level. Seamlessly combining a huge array of features providing amateurs and professionals everything they need to see a project through to the end.
This software is a powerful video editing software that allows you to make professional looking videos and films. In the course you will see how to use it, and many of it’s features. Notably, HitFilm Express can and is used as an alternative to Adobe Premiere and After Effects. The software gives you the ability to animate text, videos, and photos and is very similar.
Features of HitFilm Express 11
- Professional-grade video editor
- Full 2D and 3D compositing
- 410+ effects and presets
- Free video tutorials and projects
- Unlimited tracks and transitions
- Windows & Mac compatibility
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Graphics card:
- NVIDIA GeForce 400 Series (2010)
- AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series (2010)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 (GT2) (2012)
- Video memory 1 GB minimum (2GB or more recommended for 4K UHD.)