Free Download Help & Manual 8 for Windows it is fully compatible with ultra-high resolution monitors and the editor supports a real zoom. Completely new is the Microsoft Word output in DOCX format, ePUB 3.0, Amazon Kindle, and the eWriter eBooks for Windows: a new format with the potential to be a full replacement for CHM files as documentation for Windows.
You can also FREE download Amyuni PDF Converter / PDF Suite Desktop
Overview of Help & Manual 8 Benefits
Help And Manual makes producing help and documentation a pleasure. All the tools you need are at your fingertips in a single intuitive environment, and the program handles all the complex, technical aspects of the process for you. Instead of wasting countless hours “programming” your help you can focus all your energy on actually writing your documentation, so that all your working time is productive time.
All the output formats supported by Help & Manual are generated from the same project. This means you only have to edit your help and documentation once. Forget about the nightmare of “converting” your documentation every time you change anything. The Browser-based Help output for web use includes a full menu structure that emulates the appearance and functionality of HTML Help and includes full-text search with highlighting for found words.
This world is a big place and localization becomes ever more important. Help & Manual lets you create documentation in up to 106 languages. It is one of the few help authoring tools that fully support Unicode and can handle languages like Japanese, Chinese, Korean and many others.
Overview of Help & Manual 8 Features
- Responsive Webhelp, responsive images, web videos and SVG
- Multiple TOCs and version control
- New publishing formats: Word (DOCX), ePUB 3.0, Amazon Kindle, EWriter eBooks
- PDF output: support for PDF/A, better font embedding, improved table rendering, chapter feature images
- Lots of detail changes to the user interface, improving usability
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more