Free Download HDClone for Windows PC by Miray Software creates physical or logical copies (clones) and file images of hard disks and other mass storage media.
You can also FREE download PrimoCache Desktop Edition.
Overview of HDClone Benefits
HDClone is the perfect tool for backups and creating copies of entire software or operating system installations. Parallel mass copies and deployment. Creating up to 4, 8, or 16 clones directly or from an image in one run. Perfect for production environments.
A special SafeRescue mode makes HDClone Enterprise Edition an invaluable tool for rescuing defective hard disks and other media. HDClone Enterprise Edition works independently of partitioning scheme, file system, and operating system. It also works with proprietary formats which would otherwise be inaccessible.
Overview of HDClone Features
- Reworked CopyEngine
- Differential images
- Copy dynamic disks
- Restore images with changes applied
- Intel Software RAID support
- Unlock ATA passwords
- Accelerated SSDs via TRIM
- Advanced Format drive cloning & backup
- Boot from SecureBoot and with Bluetooth mice/keyboards
- Self-booting and under Windows
- QuickCompress – fast image compression
- Password protected and encrypted (AES) images
- UEFI and GPT support
- Miray Virtual Disk: write to virtual drives (also VHDX/VDI)
- SmartCopy, up-/downsizing and defrag for HFS+
- SmartCopy: logical copies
- SafeRescue mode for data recovery
- Automatic upsizing of NTFS, FAT and ext2/3/4 partitions
- Automatic reducing of NTFS and FAT partitions
- Defrag on the fly for NTFS and FAT
- Command line interface (CLI)
- HotCopy & LiveImage during Windows operation
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more