Free Download Gsplit 3 for Windows PC it is a free, reliable and powerful program that will help you split a large file like executable, Zip archives, disk images, multimedia files, large images, etc into a set of smaller files.
You can download your required edition or portable from "Previous Versions" section, further you can also FREE download PeaZip archiver utility
Gsplit 3 Overview
Gsplit 3 is a powerful and free file splitter that lets you split your large files into a set of smaller files called pieces. It also creates a Self-Uniting program that automatically restores the original file with no requirement. Finally, it includes a lot of customization features for easily and safely splitting your files.
After that you will be able to copy these pieces to floppy disks or other removable media disks, distribute them over the Internet or networks, send them by email (avoid file size restrictions imposed by some servers), upload them to host accounts, file delivery services, online file hosting sites, etc., that have restrictions on file sizes. These pieces can be re-united even by users who don’t have GSplit installed on their computer.
You may enter the size for each piece, the number of pieces you want to obtain, or the number of lines/occurrences of a pattern. GSplit creates a small stand-alone executable file that will put all of the pieces back together. When a piece is corrupted, you are notified about it, so you just need to get a new copy of that piece, not the whole set.
Features of Gsplit 3
- Split files bigger than 4 GB
- Customize piece files according to your needs
- upport splitting multiple files back-to-back in one time
- Batch and command line options for automation or build environments
- Multilanguage support
- Pause/resume the splitting operation
- Keep settings into profiles, automatically try to find out the best splitting settings
- Integrate Windows Explorer to let you split your files directly from the context menu, and more
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB or more