Free Download GraphPad Prism 9 for Windows is the preferred analysis and graphing solution purpose-built for scientific research. Join the world’s leading scientists and discover how you can use Prism to save time, make more appropriate analysis choices, and elegantly graph and present your scientific research.
You can also FREE download Materialise Mimics Innovation Suite.
Overview of GraphPad Prism 9 Benefits
GraphPad Prism 8 has eight different types of data tables specifically formatted for the analyses you want to run, unlike spreadsheets or other scientific graphing programs. This makes it easier to enter data correctly, choose suitable analyses, and create stunning graphs.
Avoid statistical jargon. In clear language, Prism presents an extensive library of analyses from common to definite—nonlinear regression, t-tests, nonparametric comparisons, one-, two- and three-way ANOVA, analysis of contingency tables, survival analysis, and much more. Each analysis has a checklist to help you understand the required statistical assumptions and confirm you have selected an appropriate test.
Focus on the story in your data, not manipulating your software. GraphPad Prism 8 makes it easy to create the graphs you want. Choose the type of graph, and customize any part—how the data is arranged, the style of your data points, labels, fonts, colors, and much more. The customization options are endless.
Overview of GraphPad Prism 9 Features
- Violin plots
- Subcolumn graphs
- Smoothing spline
- Draw lines and brackets with centered text
- Automatically label bar graphs
- Improved grouped graphs
- Find related sheets easily
- Easily navigate between multiple results tables
- Perform repeated measures ANOVA – even with missing data
- Powerful Improvements in regular ANOVA
- Nested t test and nested one-way ANOVA
- Graph residuals from multiple types of analyses
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more