Free Download Granite Bay GBDeflicker full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is an Adobe CC After Effects compatible plug-in for removing time-lapse flicker.
Overview of Granite Bay GBDeflicker
It is a common problem in time-lapse or stop motion footage captured using a digital still camera. Frame by frame variations in lighting or in exposure lead to perceptible brightness fluctuations, or flicker. It solves the problem and removes flickering from any video source.
It is an Adobe CC After Effects compatible plug-in for removing time-lapse flicker. Flicker can be removed in most cases by simply applying it's default settings to your composition.
Features of Granite Bay GBDeflicker
- Optional analysis sub-rectangle
- Smoothing or Keyframe luminance correction algorithm
- Frame by frame histogram display with clipping alerts
- Luminance graph indicating degree of flicker
- Optional linear or gamma correction
- 32 bit color in After Effects
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Adobe AfterFX CS5 and uıp