Free Download goScreen Corporate full version standalone offline installer for Windows creates several virtual pages on the monitor screen. It is placed on the currently active screen page when a program is started.
Overview of goScreen Corporate
Think of your desktop as a sheet of paper. It has one visible surface. Now imagine several surfaces or screen pages, with only one visible at a time. All the pages are the same size as the monitor screen and are placed "one above the other." This is how the screen works.
When one goes to another page, the program is left where it started - one can always find it there. It is possible to move program windows from one screen page to another. Create up to 80 screen pages, assigning each specific desktop color and wallpaper picture.
Define specific keyboard hotkey to activate a screen page, Hide screen pages, which provides a kind of security mechanism, define "sticky" windows that show on all screen pages, assign a window to a specific page, or several of them, relocate application windows from one screen page to another.
Features of goScreen Corporate
- Visual appearance
- Change the size, position, fonts, and colors of goScreen user interface windows,
- Assign names to screen pages,
- Assign icons to screen pages, using ones from separate files or extracting them from other applications.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more