Free Download AllMapSoft Google Earth Images Downloader 6 for Windows PC, with this program you can easily download and use Google Earth satellite images offline and use your downloaded images. With this program, which has a user-friendly interface, you can export the offline map as BMP, JPG, TIFF format file and you can easily create your own offline maps.
You can also FREE download Google Earth Pro
AllMapSoft Google Earth Images Downloader 6 Overview
Google maps are very usefull when you need to get the directions to reach your destination. Specially when you do not know about the roads and differect locations everybody reley on Google maps. To save your internet data and bandwidth you should download Google Maps images.
To download images from google maps you need a best software AllMapSoft Google Earth Images Downloader which is specially created for this purpose. In this program you can select that what kind of map pictures you need for example Google Earth Satellite Imagry or Google Earth Satellite Historical Imagery.
This easy to use software is totally configure able according to your requirements and after exporting the map images you can view them on your PC and also can use them in Android App.
Features of AllMapSoft Google Earth Images Downloader 6
- You can view downloaded offline map by Map Viewer, and you can zoom out or zoom in the offline map.
- Output the offline map as BMP,JPG,TIFF file.
- It can even export all tiles to a sqlite database with MBtiles format, then you use the sqlite db on some Android or iOS apps, such as MapBox, RMaps, Oruxmaps, etc.
- When you created a mbtiles file, you can view the mbtiles file with MBTiles Viewer.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more