Free Download Golden Software Grapher 16 for Windows PC it ffers high-quality graphing tools so you can get the most out of your data. Grapher provides over 70 different 2D and 3D graphing options to best display your data.
You can also FREE download Thunderhead Engineering Pathfinder
Overview of Golden Software Grapher 16 Benefits
Golden Software Grapher is a full-featured scientific graphing package, allowing the user to import data in many formats, create and combine a wide variety of 2- and 3-D plot types, and customize the plots in infinite detail.
Grapher is the only graphing program you will ever need to create powerful stunning graphs quickly and efficiently. Ideal for scientists, engineers, and business professionals.
Grapher is the ultimate technical graphing package available. This easy-to-use, powerful, dynamic program will help you create superior publication-quality professional graphs in minutes! Wow your audience every time they see your graphs.
Grapher’s extensive selection of graph types and innumerable customization options allow you to communicate your complex ideas in a format that your audience will easily understand. Let your data do the talking with Grapher.
Grapher is trusted by thousands of scientists, engineers, and business professionals across the globe. Experience Grapher for yourself and see why so many people trust Grapher to display their data.
Overview of Golden Software Grapher 15 Features
- Quickly create stunning and informative 2D and 3D graphs.
- Add legends, titles, and axes
- Include inset zoom or graph magnifier
- Edit all axis parameters, multiple axes
- Format axis scales as linear, logarithmic, natural logarithmic, probability, or date/time
- Combine multiple graphs
- Add fit curves, error bars, and statistical reports
- Insert custom or pre-defined fit curves
- Apply confidence intervals
- Include error bars
- Perform statistical calculations on the raw data
- Display statistical reports
- Seamlessly visualize and analyze data from multiple sources
- Quickly share your charts with colleagues, stakeholders, and clients
- Single window to view, edit, and manipulate the data and charts
- Object manager to easily manage graphs, axes, and other objects
- Property manager for easy access to plot properties
- Worksheet window to quickly view or edit raw data
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Windows 7, 8 (excluding RT), 10 or higher
- 32-bit and 64-bit operation system support
- 1024 x 768 or higher monitor resolution with minimum 16-bit color depth
- At least 500 MB free hard disk space
- At least 512 MB RAM