Free Download Software Companions Gerbview 8 (32-bit/64-bit) full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is an application that packs all the necessary features for helping you view, print and markup Gerber, HPGL and EXcellon files.
You can also FREE download PhotoDiva
Overview of Gerbview 8 Benefits
The app sports a user-friendly interface and a clean layout, that allows users to perform several actions on the go. You can drag and drop the documents directly into the main window, or add them by using the browse function. Hotkeys are also available, and they can be reassigned.
It is possible to create a workspace that can include multiple files. The workspace can be exported or imported, provided that the file format is GBW. Not only does the program help you open and check out the content of your documents, but it also provides some editing tools, such as arrows, lines, images, ellipses and polygons.
You can even add text and images to your documents, and save the workspace to a separate file. Provides you with a multitude of useful features for viewing and printing Gerber, HPGL and EXcellon files.
Overview of Gerbview 8 Features
- View, print, markup and convert Gerber, HPGL/2, Excellon and raster formats.
- Convert Gerber, Excellon and HPGL/2 files to AutoDesk DXF, Adobe PDF and other formats.
- Convert multiple Gerber files to a multi layer PDF, DWF or DXF file.
- Query for entity information in Gerber, HPGL/2 and Excellon files.
- Measure distances, areas and perimeters, with our without snapping to pads and tracks.
- Both metric and imperial coordinates supported.
- Support for absolute or relative coordinates.
- Highlight selected apertures in Gerber files.
- Add files of different formats to a single workspace.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more