Free Download Gammadyne Scratchboard full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It allows you to organize your personal information in a tree structure.
Overview of Gammadyne Scratchboard
The average savvy Internet user amasses countless user names, passwords, links, contacts, account numbers, software keys, and who knows what else. It is a repository for this kind of information. Data is arranged in a "tree" structure like a hard drive. Text can be entered into each tree branch and copied to the clipboard with a simple double-click.
This makes Scratchboard perfect for quickly filling out forms. In addition to an arsenal of text editing tools, it supports global search and replaces encryption, password protection, bookmarking, spell checking, and much more. It's time to stop using scraps of paper.
Features of Gammadyne Scratchboard
- The tree data is saved in a compact "project" file. There is no limit on the number of projects
- For privacy and security, project files can be encrypted and password protected
- The "tree" has a complete set of editing tools: cut, copy, paste, rename, alphabetize, and much more
- The text editor contains a complete set of tools
- you can easily copy branch text to the clipboard by double-clicking on the tree
- Supports installation to a USB flash drive. Take it anywhere
- Bookmarks allow you to navigate to frequently used branches of the tree quickly
- Supports text searches and search and replace operations on the entire tree
- Supports spell checking of a single branch or the entire tree
- Supports "drag & drop" of text and tree branches
- A powerful export tool can convert the project into a text file
- Supports printing of the tree and leaf, including print-preview
- Suports XML export/import
- The user interface is "skinnable."
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more