Free Download GameMaker Studio 2 Ultimate for Windows PC by YoYo Games it has everything you need to take your idea from concept to finished game. With no barriers to entry and powerful functionality, GameMaker Studio 2 is the ultimate 2D development environment!
You can also FREE download FRAPS Game Capture Video Recorder
Overview of GameMaker Studio 2 Ultimate Benefits
Making games development accessible to everyone means taking away the barriers to getting started. Using our intuitive ‘Drag and Drop’ development environment you can have your game up and running in a matter of minutes without ever having to write any code! GameMaker Studio’s built-in language (GML) helps you learn to program as you go and not jump in at the deep end of coding.
Using a single development workflow GameMaker Studio 2 allows you export your game directly to Windows desktop, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, Android, iOS, fireTV, Android TV, Microsoft UWP, HTML5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Requiring a big budget to create beautiful looking games is now a thing of the past. GameMaker Studio allows you to implement AAA game features hassle-free. Bring your games to life with 2D physics, create a thriving player base with cross-platform network play, and create stunning visual effects using shaders.
Overview of GameMaker Studio 2 Ultimate Features
- Import your GameMaker, Studio projects directly into Studio 2 and have them ready to run in a matter of minutes.
- GameMaker Studio 2 uses your YoYo Account to provide a single login for all your game making needs.
- With our integrated tutorials you can have your learning materials docked directly in your workspace.
- For all of our users who develop on laptop pcs we have developed an efficient workflow that does not get in the way of development.
- Customise your development environment by choosing from our predefined skins or creating your own.
- Organise your workspace by docking your tool windows where you want them.
- With our unique stucture and workflow it has never been easier to manage the objects within your game.
- With tabs and the ability to split the editor you can work with multiple files without having a window for each.
- Drag and Drop like never before, create the game you want without ever writing any code.
- Choose what you need from our extensive library of events and actions to sculpt the game you desire.
- Learn how to program by viewing the code behind our DnD™ actions and take your games to the next level.
- Based on C programming language, GML gives you all the power of other programming languages while being easy to learn.
- Take control of how objects are ordered within your rooms and draw sprites directly without the need for an object.
- Make repetition a breeze by creating a group of tiles and drawing them directly to the room.
- Add variety quickly to your projects by sharing common code and resources.
- Create a brush from any section of your image simply and efficiently with our amazing new editor.
- Bring your sprites to life with a touch of motion and take your games to the next level.
- Liven up your levels with a hint of animation without compromising on performance.
- Improve your workflow by creating a palette of commonly used tiles.
- Automatically choose the correct tile for the job and never have to worry what goes where again.
- The GoTo Finder lets you search for, locate, and open any resource within your project instantly.
- Easily navigate between resources without losing track of where you are.
- Save and back-up your project history from anywhere in the world with our Git integration.
- Save time and effort with our powerful debugger.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 64-bit Intel compatible Dual Core CPU
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 3 GB or more